Crystal Holidays Travel respects your privacy and we will do our utmost to secure your personal information. This applies to information supplied to us in the following purposes:
– Making an enquiry
– Making a booking
– In a contact form
– Subscribing to our newsletter
– Under any other agreements or arrangements.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES CRYSTAL HOLIDAYS COLLECT?
(a) Personal Info
– Your name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address (billing), company affiliation.
– Demographic information and location, and government-issued identifiers.
– Credit card and/or debit card details.
– Accommodation requests and preferences.
– Frequent flyer and travel partner program affiliations
– Feedback/Complaints/Contact or content you provide regarding our marketing campaigns, in our service surveys and those of third parties.
– Conservations, including records for quality assurance and other communications where permitted by applicable law or based upon consent.
– Any other types of information you voluntarily provide us.
(b) Sensitive Personal Info
Travelers (or our Trade Partners) may provide what is considered ‘sensitive personal information’ under applicable privacy laws. For example, you may disclose your religious affiliation, health information or dietary restrictions to us.
We shall only process Sensitive Personal Data in the extent permitted and required by applicable law or with your express consent. Unless required by law, you are not required to provide us with any Sensitive Personal Data and we shall continue to furnish your travel to our best ability.
(c) Personal Info from Third Parties
We may collect Personal Data related to you from third party trade partners such as travel agencies, tour operators and online booking services, and other affiliates including public databases, joint marketing partners, third parties who sell products and services under our brands and your social medial sites consistent with your settings on such services.
HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use and disclose your Personal Data as follows:
– Hotels and other accommodation providers: to make a reservation.
– External partners, consultants and advisors who render services to us.
– Third parties: local tour operators and airlines for purchasing travel-related services.
– Social Media. We may take reviews, shared messages, blogs and other user-generated content from users available public on our Services.
– Legal Obligation. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, pursuant to a legal request, subpoena or other legal processes.
IS PERSONAL INFO TRANSFERRED OVERSEAS?
We may disclose your personal information to certain overseas recipients, as set out below, which we will do in accordance with your local data protection laws.
(a) Our overseas related entities
Crystal Holidays operates an Asia business, including operations in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Your personal information may be disclosed to our overseas related entities in connection with facilitation of your travel booking and/or to enable the performance of administrative, advisory and technical services, including the storage and processing of such information.
(b) Travel service providers located overseas
In providing our services to you, it may be necessary for us to disclose personal information to relevant Asian travel service providers. We deal with many different travel service providers all over the world, so the location of a travel service provider relevant to your personal information will depend on the travel services being provided. The relevant travel service providers will in most cases receive your personal information in the country in which they will provide the services to you or in which their business or management is based.
(c) Our third party service providers located overseas
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties located overseas for the purpose of performing services for us, including the storage and processing of such information. Generally, we will only disclose your personal information to these overseas recipients in connection with facilitation of your travel booking and/or to enable the performance of administrative and technical services by them on our behalf.
We use key service providers located in Vietnam, among other jurisdictions. We also deal with many different service providers all over the world, so it is not possible for us to set out in this Policy all of the different countries to which we may send your personal information. 4/How long do we retain your personal data?
HOW TO CONTACT US?
Hotline: (+84) 24 7774 8888
Address: 3rd Floor, No. 97-99 Lang Ha Str., Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam